The following is a list of quests that appear in The Elder Scrolls V: Dragonborn.
- Dragonborn — Travel to the island of Solstheim and learn about Miraak.
- The Temple of Miraak — Locate the Temple of Miraak.
- The Fate of the Skaal — Free the indoctrinated Skaal villagers.
- Cleansing the Stones — Cleanse the All-Maker stones dotted across the island.
- The Path of Knowledge — Travel with master Neloth to Nchardak and recover a Black Book.
- The Gardener of Men — Enter the Daedric realm of Apocrypha and learn the final words of Bend Will.
- At the Summit of Apocrypha — Reach the summit of Apocrypha and defeat Miraak.
Black Book quests
- Main article: Black Books
- Black Book: Filament and Filigree — Traverse through Apocrypha and learn the Black Book's knowledge.
- Black Book: The Hidden Twilight
- Black Book: The Sallow Regent
- Black Book: The Winds of Change
- Black Book: Untold Legends
- A New Debt — Pay Mogrul an outstanding debt.
- March of the Dead — Investigate the Ash Spawn attacks on Raven Rock.
- Served Cold — Investigate a plot to assassinate First Councillor Morvayn.
- The Final Descent — Investigate the death of the famous miner, Gratian Caerellius.
- A New Source of Stalhrim — Locate the kidnapped Skaal blacksmith.
- Filial Bond — Search for Wulf Wild-Blood's brother who he suspects has become a Werebear.
- Lost Legacy — Help Tharstan explore the ancient ruins in Vahlok's Tomb.
- Azra's Staffs — Retrieve one of Azra Nightwielder's staffs.
- Briarheart Necropsy — Study a Forsworn Briarheart for Neloth.
- Experimental Subject — Test out a new spell for Neloth.
- From the Ashes — Kill the Ash Guardian that Talvas accidentally summoned.
- Healing a House — Repair the withered Telvanni tower.
- Heart Stones — Find a Heart Stone for Neloth.
- Lost Knowledge — Find a certain Black Book for Neloth.
- Old Friends — Find out who has been sending Ash Spawn to attack Tel Mithryn.
- Reluctant Steward — Locate Neloth's missing steward.
- Telvanni Research — Help Neloth in his research on Ash Spawn.
- Wind and Sand — Retrieve a book about the Alik'r Desert for Neloth.
- Deathbrand — Locate all pieces of the fabled armor.
- Retaking Thirsk — Help the Nords retake Thirsk Mead Hall from Rieklings.
- The Chief of Thirsk Hall — Help an intelligent Riekling Chief with several tasks.
- The Ebony Warrior — A powerful Redguard warrior wishes to be sent to Sovngarde by a worthy foe.
- Unearthed — Help Ralis Sedarys search for the relics of Ahzidal.
These quests appear in the "Miscellaneous" section of the quest log and are often trivial in nature.
- A New Debt — Mogrul demands the Dragonborn to pay a debt of 1000 that Drovas Relvi owed him.
- An Axe to Find — Retrieve a pickaxe for Glover Mallory.
- Clean Sweep — Clear the temple's tomb of Ash Spawn.
- Feeding the Addiction — Convince Geldis Sadri to admit Bralsa Drel to the inn.
- Fetch the Netch — Collect five samples of netch jelly for Milore Ienth.
- First Edition — Locate Cindiri's Folio from the Wreck of the Strident Squall.
- It's All In The Taste — Distribute ten samples of Sadri's Sujamma.
- Paid in Full — Retrieve a stolen formula for Glover Mallory.
- Pain in the Necklace — Locate the East Empire pendants for Fethis Alor in Raven Rock.
- Recipe for Distraction — Locate the hidden stash of Emberbrand wine in Raven Rock.
- The Frostmoon Hunters — Visit the hunters at Frostmoon Crag.
- Morwen's Request — Deliver Bera's necklace to Runil in Falkreath.
- Nikulas' Future — Convince Nikulas to stay in Skaal Village.
- A Sight for Sore Eyes — Be the test subject for Neloth's new spell.
- Elynea's Ingredients — Find and deliver a rare alchemy ingredient for Elynea Mothren.
Thirsk Mead Hall
- Elmus' Mead — Bring Elmus a bottle of Ashfire mead from Thirsk.
- Elmus' Berries — Bring Elmus some juniper berries.
- Halbarn's Supplies — Bring ten stalhrim ore and fifteen ebony ingots to Halbarn Iron-Fur.
- Hilund's Spears — Bring fifty Riekling spears to Hilund.
- Summoning Karstaag — Retrieve the Karstaag's skull and summon his ghost to a duel.
- The Kagrumez Trials — Find the Kagrumez resonance gems across Solstheim to complete the Kagrumez trials.
These quests start off as miscellaneous quests, but expand into proper side quests.
- Baldor's Disappearance - Locate the missing Skaal blacksmith. Expands into the quest "A New Source of Stalhrim".
- Haknir Death-Brand's Treasure - Find a piece of Deathbrand armor. Expands into the quest "Deathbrand".
- Investigate Kolbjorn Barrow - Visit Kolbjorn Barrow and talk to Ralis Sedarys. Expands into the quest "Unearthed."
- Locate the Black Book — Locate a mysterious Black Book from the clues of a Madman. Expands into a Black Book quest.