Quests are missions given in The Elder Scrolls Online. Finishing a quest rewards the player with gold and unique weapons.
- One quest involves a girl running up to you and telling how her friends have been turned into skeevers.
- Another involves a plot to kill the king in Daggerfall.
Aldmeri Dominion QuestsEdit
Daggerfall Covenant QuestsEdit
- In return for Captain Kaleen saving your character from drowning, she requests help with a heist she has planned. She requests that you recruit one or more of the three NPCs Lerisa, Neramo, or Jakarn to help.
The Bloodthorn PlotEdit
Other Daggerfall Covenant QuestsEdit
- Carzog's Demise 
- Blood and the Crescent Moon 
- Bloodthorn Assassins 
- Help an Orc who wants to be a blacksmith but whose mother wants him to be a mighty warrior. 
- Help characters whose friend is so drunk he thinks he's a goblin. 
- Izad's Treasure 
Ebonheart Pact QuestsEdit
The Missing of Bleakrock: The player must help the villagers escape a Daggerfall Covenant invasion.
Sparking the Flames: Warn the mainland and stop the fire from engulfing the village.
Other Ebonheart Pact QuestsEdit
The Frozen Man: Rescue Einman from "The Frozen Man."
Lost on Bleakrock : Follow the dog Rexus to his injured master, Geilund.
Hozzin's Folly: Infiltrate a mine and find information through stealth or Frostedge Bandit disguises.
Frost's Edge Objective
- Burn the supplies
- Free the prisoner
Dangerous Webs/Hunter's Camp Objective
- Save Tethis, Naer and Hunts-in-Shadow
- Talk to Bura-Natoo
- ↑ September 3, 2013. MMORPG. Elder Scrolls Online: Testing the Nightblade at PAX Prime
- ↑ February 7, 2014. Culture Mass". Look: Elder Scrolls Online Beta Part 1
- ↑ February 7, 2014. CNet Hands on with the Elder Scrolls Online Beta
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 March 20, 2013. Escapist Magazine The Elder Scrolls Preview: Mudcrabs and Joe DiMaggio
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 February 10, 2014. Capsule Computing The Elder Scrolls Online: Preview
- ↑ MMORPG Elder Scrolls Online Previews: Adventuring in Stros M’kai