Ra'zhinda is a Khajiit caravan guard and, like most Khajiit, speaks the Nord tongue with some difficulty.
Ra'zhinda is found travelling alongside Ma'dran with a Khajiit Caravan. She, along with Ma'jhad, works as a guard protecting Ma'dran. She is also a trainer in the Lockpicking skill.
- "Welcome to Khajiit's humble camp."
- "Khajiit is just a guard, and has no wares to sell."
- "Blessings of the moons upon you, traveler."
- "There is much beauty in the place."
- "A welcome to you, fellow traveler."
- "There is no trust for Khajiit in this place."
- "Khajiit are not welcome in the cities, so we make our camps outside the walls."
- "It is a strange sight, the white flakes that sometimes fall from the sky."
- "How high the mountians of Skyrim rise!"
- "This one needs something?"
- "A peaceful greeting to you."
- "How can I assist, hmm?"
- "The roads of Skyrim lead to many dangers."
- "The warm sand of Elsweyr is far away from here."
- "The air is so clear in Skyrim, one can see forever."
- "The wind blows bither cold in this place."
- "The roads make this one weary."