Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rabinna's Inner Beauty is a quest available in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind.
- Talk to Relam Arinith at Fatleg's Drop Off in Hla Oad about Rabinna.
- Lead Rabinna to Vorar Helas in Balmora or to Im-Kilaya at the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart.
- If brought to Vorar, either defend Rabinna or let Vorar kill her.
Speak with Relam Arinith found through the trap door in Fatleg's Drop Off in Hla Oad. He asks for a slave named Rabinna to be delivered to Vorar Helas in Balmora. Evidently the actual slave is not important, but what she carries is Moon Sugar. Along the way to Balmora, Rabinna can be talked to if her disposition is raised to 50 to determine that there is a choice of what happens in the quest.
If it is decided to deliver Rabinna to Helas on the east side of Balmora, he will attack Rabinna immediately. Once she is dead, talk to Helas to receive a reward of 400 gold and a magic ring. If Rabinna dies on the trip and the Moon Sugar is saved and delivered that to Helas, the reward will be 200 gold and no ring.
Alternatively, help her kill Helas or just avoid him entirely, and deliver Rabinna to Im-Kilaya at the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart. Once Rabinna has been delivered to the Argonian Mission, talk to Im-Kilaya to receive a 400 gold reward and a 10 point boost in disposition with the Twin Lamps.
Finally, it is possible to speak with Arinith after freeing Rabinna. If Helas is dead he will consider the matter resolved. If Helas is still alive, however, he will attack.
|1||There is a man in Fatleg's Dropoff in Hla Oad who would like me to deliver a slave for him to Balmora. The slave looks pathetic, malnourished, and broken.|
|2||It seems this slave is the final part of a payment for some deal Relam Arinith has made with Vorar Helas in Balmora. If I agree to do this, Helas will reward me upon my arrival.|
|3||I have agreed to deliver the slave, Rabinna, to Vorar Helas in Balmora. He can be found in the east side of town.|
|4||Rabinna has told me the "payment" owed to Vorar Helas wasn't she herself, but rather what the she was carrying. Apparently, Arinith had forced the slave to swallow a large quantity of wrapped moon sugar, and this was what was owed to Vorar Helas.|
|5||Now that I have gained Rabinna's confidence, she has told me Helas will likely slaughter her for the drugs once we arrive in Balmora. She feels her only hope of survival is to be taken to Im-Kilaya at the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart. Apparently, Im-Kaliya has been known to help smuggle slaves to freedom. Helas will likely slaughter her for the drugs once we arrive in Balmora. (OPTIONAL)|
I have agreed to help Rabinna get to Ebonheart in the hopes that someone in the Argonian mission might help her obtain her freedom.
While I understand Rabinna's desire for freedom, I have decided to deliver her as planned to Vorar Helas in Balmora.
|7||Rabinna has been killed while I was escorting her. (If she dies)|
Upon arriving at my destination in Balmora, Vorar Helas immediately attacked the slave Rabinna, attempting to kill her.
Vorar Helas has told me I'd better get the moon sugar he is owed, or there will be trouble. (If Rabinna died on the journey and the moon sugar was left behind
Rabinna is grateful that Helas is dead, as he would have killed her for the drugs she carries. ( If Rabinna is defended)
Vorar Helas tells me that the "payment" owed to him wasn't the slave, but rather what the Rabinna was carrying. Apparently, Arinith had forced the slave to swallow a large quantity of wrapped moon sugar, and this was what was owed to him.
|3||Vorar Helas has rewarded me well for my effort in bringing him his "payment." He has given me 400 septims and an enchanted ring. It's a shame about Rabinna; she would have been a fine slave, had she survived.|
|4||I've finally gotten Vorar Helas his moon sugar, and he's given me my payment. (If Rabinna died and the moon sugar was left behind)|
|5||Vorar Helas was very unhappy I showed up again without his moon sugar, and he attacked me. (If Rabinna died and after two separate conversations are engaged with Vorar without the return of the moon sugar)|
I have agreed to take Rabinna to Im Kilaya.
Rabinna will find her way to freedom on her own.(If she is abandoned)
|2||Rabinna and I have arrived at the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart.|
|3||I have delivered Rabinna to Im Kilaya in Ebonheart, for which both were very grateful. Im Kaliya has given me some money to help fund any further slave emancipations I might participate in.|
- It is possible to receive both rewards, from Helas and from Im-Kilaya. Take Rabinna to Helas and hand her over to receive the first reward, then aid her in killing him, loot his corpse then take her to the Argonian Mission in Ebonheart in order to receive the second.
- If Helas is killed at any time, his corpse can be looted for the 400 gold and the ring that would have been rewarded upon delivering Rabinna, along with the key to his house.
- If unsuccessful at raising Rabinna's disposition above 50, Helas will need to be killed to ease her fear, in order for Rabinna to talk and ask to be taken to the Argonian Mission.
- The quest can be completed by taking Rabinna to the Mission without ever talking to her or seeing Helas. Rabinna will thank her savior on arrival and Im-Kilaya will reward them.
This section contains bugs related to Rabinna's Inner Beauty. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- This is one of the quests that does not show up as finished in the journal. A flag that is supposed to be checked to see if the quest has been finished does not get checked. In this case, if Rabinna was taken to the Argonian Mission, the quest stays "open".