Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radac Stungnthumz is an undead Dwarven Spectre weaponsmith who can be found in Bamz-Amschend, Radac's Forge. He is light-hearted and traditionally quite disdainful of Daedra, and will help the Nerevarine enchant the sword Trueflame.
Radac will help the Nerevarine enchant the blade Trueflame if he is given a bottle of Pyroil Tar.
Radac has more magicka than health and will use spells and melee to attack the Nerevarine if fought. He does 5 - 15 points damage with his fists.
This character uses the following:
- 0 - 3 Ectoplasm
- (Before talking about Pyroil Tar) "What're you doing down here? Leave an old spirit to his haunts."
- (After talking about Pyroil Tar) "You find that Pyroil Tar yet?"
- (After Trueflame is enhanced) "You've got your shiny blade. Now leave an old spirit to his haunts!"
Talk to a Dwemer:
"You want to talk to a Dwemer mystic? Ha! Look, I'm no mystic. Wasn't when I was alive, either. I'm a soldier, kid, plain and simple. Sure, I made weapons for my troops. No secret there. I'm no mystic, though. But you say you want to add fire to that blade?"
- (Before talking about Pyroil Tar) Well, if that's all you want to do...! You don't need a mystic, whelp. I can take care of that for you. We'll need some Pyroil Tar, though. Used to have some around here...but that was a long time ago. You can find it in the lower caves of Norenen-dur, in the Citadel of Myn Dhrur. It's an old ruin far beneath Bamz-Amschend. I swear, no one is happy with a simple blade that cleaves bone...always need the special effects."
- (After talking about Pyroil Tar) "We'll do that when you bring me the Pyroil Tar. What exactly are you failing to understand? Oh...I see. If your god had wanted you to have that Pyroil Tar, she'd have miracled it over here!"
- (After Trueflame is enhanced) "We've done that already. Pay attention!"
- (Before talking about Pyroil Tar) "Deep, deep caves. An old Daedric ruin. Fool Dunmer...worshipping those beasts. I say kill 'em all! Used to be a good spot for all sorts of resources, though. Of course, that was when there were any of us left who needed them! You can find the place through a cave-in at the Passage of the Walker. Take care down there, youngster. No telling what you may run into. You might discover a new way to die. That'd be something, at least. You should be able to find some Pyroil Tar, though. Bring that back to me."
- (After talking about Pyroil Tar) "Nasty place, that."
- (Before talking about Pyroil Tar) "Just a little something to apply to that blade of yours. Fine looking blade, by the way. Should give you that "fiery blade" effect that everyone has always been so fond of."
- (If you have brought him the Tar, but not Trueflame) "Well, you've got the tar, but where's the blade? I could just apply it to your hands, but I figure you'd cause yourself some serious injury. Get the damn blade, you daft child!"
- (After talking about Pyroil Tar) "Ah...that's the stuff. Here, I'll do this. There. There's your sword. Not a bad looking blade, actually. Good luck to you, youngster. Now leave this old dwarf alone. Go!"
- (After Trueflame is enhanced) "I've used the tar on the blade, you moron! What do they teach you kids nowadays??? See if you can follow these instructions: Turn around. Place left foot forward. Place right foot forward. Now repeat these steps until you're out of my damn sight!"