Increases your Stamina by 70 points
|Class: Heavy Armor, Mask|
|Upgrade Material: Orichalcum Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
Wearing this mask grants the following bonuses:
- Fortify Stamina: 70 points.
This mask is most useful for warrior classes which consume considerable stamina, but can also be useful for stealthy archer classes who need extra stamina to zoom in.
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and your entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading.
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, The Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem <itemID> 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. To resolve this, use the console command
- To resolve this, use the console command
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|