Increases your Stamina by 70 points
|Class: Heavy Armor, Mask|
|Upgrade Material: Orichalcum Ingot|
|Perk: Daedric Smithing|
Wearing this mask grants the following bonuses:
- Fortify Stamina: 70 points.
- This mask is most useful for warrior classes which are specialized in Heavy Armor and consume considerable stamina, but can also be useful for stealthy archer classes who need extra stamina to zoom in.
- This mask is also useful for allowing the Last Dragonborn to sprint considerably longer distances.
This section contains bugs related to Rahgot (Mask). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Archmage's Robes together; both the mask and your entire head may disappear, showing only an empty hood.
When equipping a mask and the
- A short term fix is to drop the Archmage's Robes then pick them up again.
- Another fix is to store the mask in a container and then equip it directly from the container.
- This can be temporarily fixed by pressing F5, quicksave, and then F9, quick load.
- Clearing the Xbox 360 cache will also correct this issue.
- PS3 users can also temporarily fix this by saving and loading.
- Falmer Helmet, Ancient Shrouded Cowl, the Jagged Crown and circlets. It is possible to equip this item while wearing a
- follower, over time it may disappear from their inventory.
If any mask is given to any
player.additem <itemID> 1, and it will add the mask to the inventory again. To resolve this, use the console command
- To resolve this, use the console command
|Dragon Priest Masks|
|Skyrim||Hevnoraak • Konahrik • Krosis • Morokei • Nahkriin • Otar • Rahgot • Vokun • Volsung|
|Dragonborn||Ahzidal • Dukaan • Miraak • Zahkriisos|