|Skill Level||Adept (50)|
|Effect||Targets won't flee and will get extra health and stamina.|
Rally (Skyrim) is an Illusion spell that increases targets' confidence and willingness to attack, thus making them overcome any desire to flee. It also slightly boosts current and maximum Health and Stamina. Unlike Courage, the spell effects units in a small area, rather than just one. All its effects last for 60 seconds (without modifiers). It is the opposite of Demoralize.
- Adept Illusion perk - allows the spell to be cast for half Magicka.
- Animage - increases the amount of buff given to animals.
- Kindred Mage - increases the amount of buff given to humanoids.
- Vampirism (Skyrim) - 25% power boost to all illusion spells.
- Necromage (Perk) - 25% power boost to all illusion spells cast on undead.
- Potions (Skyrim) - 20-100% power for non-player made potions.
- Master of the Mind - allows the spell to affect undead, daedra and automatons
Rally is a projectile that bursts into an small Area of Effect cloud upon impact. The target(s) within range receive a buff of 25 points of health and stamina.
With the Animage perk the buff is increased to 33 points of health and stamina if used on animal(s).
With the Kindred Mage perk the buff is increased to 35 points of health and stamina if used on humanoid(s).
- This spell may be used to quickly level the illusion skill by repeatedly casting it on any non-hostile character or creature. If the player has the perk, Adept Illusion, leveling will work much more quickly.
- This spell can be stacked with its counterparts (Courage and Call to Arms). You can triple the health and stamina buff in this way.
- Potions can vastly increase the effectiveness of this spell. The Elixir of Illusion, for example, increases effectiveness of Illusion spells by 100%; allowing a maximum buff of 82 points to health and stamina. This can be taken ever farther with player made potions.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 300
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- Find in Skyrim
- Shroud Hearth Barrow, at the top of the spiral staircase behind master locked door in large expert locked chest. (not Guaranteed, I found Stoneflesh instead.)
- Can be found in random loot containers holding spell tomes.
- Delivery: Aimed
- Casting type: Fire and Forget
- Area of Effect: 15
- Duration: 60
- Cost: 113
- Fortify Health: 25
- Fortify Stamina: 25
- Confidence: 100
| Call to Arms • Calm • Clairvoyance • Courage • Fear • Frenzy • Fury • Harmony • Hysteria • Invisibility |
Mayhem • Muffle • Pacify • Rally • Rout • Vision of the Tenth Eye
|Schools of Magic|
|Alteration • Conjuration • Destruction • Illusion • Restoration|
|Illusion Ritual Spell • Magicka • Perks • Magic • The College of Winterhold • Illusion trainers|