In order to be named the Erabenimsun Nerevarine, the Nerevarine must wipe out all of the war-loving Erabenimsun in order to install Han-Ammu as their new Ashkhan. He is their only option to be named Erabenimsun Nerevarine, as the current Ashkhan Ulath-Pal is too arrogant to do so.
Ranabi has the following items in his inventory:
- Robe of Erur-Dan the Wise (a robe presumably belonging to Erur-Dan, one of the past Incarnates)
- Ember Hand, which creates a weakness to fire
- Bitter Hand, invoking a weakness to poison
- Boneweave Gauntlet, a constant effect-enchanted shielding artifact
- Bonedancer Gauntlet, a constant effect-enchanted artifact which fortifies Agility.
- Various other items
Greeting "What do you want?"
- Greeting "Go away, stupid. I'd kill you, but it's not worth the trouble." OR "Oh, all right. If you insist...." (attacks)
Greeting "You are the outlander who claims to fulfill the Nerevarine prophecies. What do you want?"
- Greeting "You don't listen, outlander." OR "All right. If that's the way you want it..." (attacks)
- Nerevarine prophecies "Nobody cares about that. You just make us tired. Go away."
outlander "Why do you bother us? We don't like you. Go away."