Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Random loot is defined as treasure in The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall that is found in chests or other containers, or taken from defeated enemies.
- Multiply the number of and the chance for each item by the level of the NPC.
- Roll % chance to see if monster has an item from a particular category. If succesful, roll % chance x 0.5, until no more items are found from that category.
- TP – Temperate Plant Ingredient
- WP – Warm Plant Ingredient
- MM – Miscellaneous Monster Ingredient
- WM – Warm Monster Ingredient
- CM – Cold Monster Ingredient
- MP – Misc Potion Ingredient
- AM – Armor
- WPN – Weapon
- MI – Magic Item
- CL – Clothes
- BK – Book
- MS – Miscellaneous Item
- RL – Religious Item