|Raven Rock Mine|
|Quests||The Final Descent|
|Enemies||Frostbite Spider, Skeever, Draugr|
In reality, the miners once broke into an old tomb, also known as Bloodskal Barrow. They managed to wake up the Draugr in the crypt and most of them, if not all, were killed. The East Empire Company sealed this part of the mine and closed the whole of it with the excuse that the mine was dried up. It proved after that this wasn't the situation, and the mine is reopened after the featured quest is completed.
Notable items Edit
- Bloodskal Blade
- Two Stalhrim deposits, the second of which is located behind the waterfall, behind an Apprentice locked door.
- Black Book: The Winds of Change
- East Empire Company Strongbox before the mines initial reopening, at the bottom, just behind the destroyable wooden planks.
- Nine ebony ore veins.
- Three Potions of Waterwalking.
- A Word Wall containing a word for Dragon Aspect.
- Dragon Priest Mask Zahkriisos, after defeating him, near the word wall, after gaining access to Bloodskal Barrow during The Final Descent quest.
- Aphia Velothi - Crescius Caerellius's wife. Only here the first time the Dragonborn enters.
- Crescius Caerellius - Owner of Raven Rock Mine. Only here the first time the Dragonborn enters, and after the mines are reopened after The Final Descent.
- Evul Seloth - A Dunmer miner.[note 1]
- Gratian Caerellius - Skeletal remains of the famed miner.
- Meden Maren - A Dunmer miner.[note 1]
- Millius - Skeletal remains found in Raven Rock Mine.
- Naris Mavani - A Dunmer miner.[note 1]
- Tolenos Omoren - A Dunmer miner.[note 1]