Kill the hagraven and troll in the first room to obtain the Ravenscar Hallow Cage Key from the hagraven. Then flip the lever near the hagraven's tent to open the secret wall. The remainder of the cave has cages containing dead bandits, including one with a living bandit inside.
The bandit asks the Dragonborn to release him, saying he and his partners were captured by the hagravens who have unknown motives. Upon killing the remaining hagravens, he then turns on the Dragonborn.
- Chest with random loot
- Destruction skill book The Art of War Magic – On the table behind the chest
- Ravenscar Hollow Cage Key
- Various potions
- Three random precious gems on the table in the rear room (on the right as you enter)
- Spriggan sap (on the dead spriggan in the rear room)
- A corundum ore vein next to the right cage, near the chest and table.
- An iron ore vein on the right side of the ramp to the first hagraven, right before the wall torch.
- Possible location for the Ancient Vampire Leg for "Ancient Power."
- Map marker updated by town guard gossip about hagravens.
- Shalidor's Insights from Urag gro-Shub of the College of Winterhold's Arcanaeum.
- Geimund's mercenary career ended shortly after visiting that cave stating that he nearly died there and that it was too dangerous so he became a stablemaster.