If Lakeview Manor has been purchased, Rayya will stay there and, when not following the Dragonborn, patrol around the property, making for a handy extra fighter if the homestead is attacked by a dragon or a bandit.
Rayya has typical skills of a warrior;
Rayya wears steel armor and an Alik'r hood. In battle, she dual-wields scimitars by default, but will use other weapons if they are given to her. Her stats are average, but she specializes in one-handed weapons and heavy armor.
- Rayya was voiced by Claudia Christian, who also voiced Iona. Therefore, they use the same lines when engaged in a dialogue or idle chat.
- She is the only appointed housecarl who is not a Nord.
- Rayya is one of the few followers capable of dual-wielding without the need to put a pickaxe or a forsworn weapon in their inventory.
This section contains bugs related to Rayya. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Rayya may not show up at the homestead after it has been purchased. She might not also be present at the Jarl's longhouse after becoming the Thane of Falkreath.
Taking one of her scimitars will take both. When her inventory is first examined she will sometimes have two sets of two scimitars.
- Taking them from her then dropping them usually fixes this bug.