The path splits when entering the burial area, both lead to the same spot, the left goes to a trap rigged chest containing leveled loot. An Iron Ore vein is along the right hand path.
The remaining chamber leads to a dining hall style room with three more draugr. This cave is very sparse on loot with only the one ore vein in it.
- Conjuration skill book The Doors of Oblivion - in a room on a bookshelf before the shrine area.
- The Monomyth in the room with a bookshelf.
- Olaf and the Dragon: found in the room with a bookshelf.
- Yellow Book of Riddles - found in the room a bookshelf.
- Cats of Skyrim - Found in the room with a bookshelf.
- Surprisingly, this burial site is missing the traps, trip wires, pressure plates commonly found in Nordic burial chambers.
- There is a trap wire on a chest which can only be reached by jumping the gap (or using whirlwind sprint) in between the two pillars.
- This could be because the cannibals disabled the traps.
- For some reason, the path to the dining area does not always open.
- The quest "The Taste of Death" must be active in order to finish the ruin.
- At higher levels, an unnamed dragon priest will be in the final chamber, lying down on a chair seat.
- After clearing the cave in the quest "The Taste of Death", it will be possible to fast travel to the secret entrance. The secret entrance is north of Dushnikh Yal and it counts towards the achievement Explorer.
- At least 4 chests are located within Reachcliff Cave.