|Location||Southeast of Markarth|
|Quests||The Taste Of Death|
Reachcliff Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Reachcliff Cave is a small cave system, located south of Reachwater Rock, that leads to a Nordic Burial Chamber. Upon first entering there are two Draugr.
The path splits when entering the burial area, both lead to the same spot, the left goes to a trap rigged chest containing leveled loot. The Iron Ore Vein is along the right hand path.
The remaining chamber leads to a dining hall style room with three more Draugr. This cave is very sparse on loot with only the one vein in it.
- Surprisingly this burial site is missing the traps, trip wires, pressure plates commonly found in Nordic Burial Chambers.
- (UPDATE: There is a trip wire on a chest which can only be reached by jumping the gap (Or using whirlwind sprint) inbetween the two pillars.)
- For some reason, the path to the dining area does not always open.
- You must acquire the quest The Taste Of Death in order to finish the ruin.
- At certain higher levels, an unnamed Dragon Priest will be in the final chamber.
- After clearing the cave in the quest The Taste of Death, you can fast travel to the secret entrance.
- Iron Ore Vein
- Conjuration skill book The Doors of Oblivion - in a room on a bookshelf before the shrine area
- 'The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)