|Location||Southeast of Markarth|
|Quests||The Taste of Death|
The path splits when entering the burial area, both lead to the same spot, the left goes to a trap rigged chest containing leveled loot. An Iron Ore vein is along the right hand path.
The remaining chamber leads to a dining hall style room with three more draugr. This cave is very sparse on loot with only the one ore vein in it.
- Conjuration skill book The Doors of Oblivion - in a room on a bookshelf before the shrine area
- Surprisingly, this burial site is missing the traps, trip wires, pressure plates commonly found in Nordic burial chambers.
- (There is a trap wire on a chest which can only be reached by jumping the gap (Or using whirlwind sprint) in between the two pillars.)
- For some reason, the path to the dining area does not always open.
- The quest The Taste of Death must be active in order to finish the ruin.
- At higher levels, an unnamed dragon priest will be in the final chamber.
- After clearing the cave in the quest The Taste of Death, it will be possible to fast travel to the secret entrance. The secret entrance is north of Dushnikh Yal and it counts towards the achievement Explorer.