Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Reachwind Eyrie is an ornate, abandoned tower of Dwemer origin, perched on a high cliff's edge in the mountains of The Reach overlooking the Karth River valley. Reachwind Eyrie contains a modest number of Dwemer artifacts, an adept-level chest inside, and, on the Overlook, a chest with an expert lock, along with another Dwemer artifact and a leveled sword on the ground.
- Heavy Armor Skill Book – Chimarvamidium is located inside the tower, on the stone table.
- Outside, on the Overlook, one can find a Pine Thrush Egg on the ground, and a Expert leveled Chest.
- Dwemer artifacts – There are approximately twenty pieces here, about half of which can be smelted into Dwarven metal ingots. It may be possible to get as many as twenty-nine (possibly more) Dwarven metal ingots, if the right artifacts are collected.
- It is assumed that this is the tower of Gauldur, since Daynas Valen's Notes say he was buried near it, and Reachwater Rock is one of the nearest locations to the Eyrie.
- Speaking to guards in Dushnikh Yal may reveal its location.
- A Dwarven spider may spawn here at higher levels.