Reachwind Eyrie is an ornate, abandoned tower of Dwemer origin, perched on a high cliff edge in the mountains of The Reach overlooking the Karth River valley, south-east of Markarth and north-east of Dushnikh Yal. The tower contains a modest number of Dwemer artifacts, an adept-level chest inside and on the Overlook, a chest with an expert lock, along with another Dwemer artifact and a leveled sword on the ground.
- Heavy Armor Skill Book – Chimarvamidium is located inside the tower, on the stone table.
- Outside, on the Overlook, one can find a Pine Thrush Egg on the ground, and a Expert leveled Chest.
- Dwemer artifacts – There are approximately twenty pieces here, about half of which may be smelted into Dwarven metal ingots, yielding a potential total of twenty-six ingots. This does not include the low chance of finding more artifacts within the three nearby Dwemer containers.
- It is assumed that this is the tower of Gauldur, since Daynas Valen's Notes reveals that he was buried near it, and Reachwater Rock is one of the nearest locations to the Eyrie.
- Speaking to guards in Dushnikh Yal may reveal its location.
- A Dwarven spider may spawn here at higher levels.