|Location||Southeast of Markarth|
Reachwind Eyrie is an ornate, abandoned tower of Dwemer origin, perched on a high cliff's edge in the mountains of The Reach overlooking the Karth River valley. Reachwind Eyrie contains a modest number of dwemer artifacts and, on the Overlook, a chest with an expert lock, along with another dwemer artifact and a leveled sword on the ground.
- Heavy Armor Skill Book - Chimarvamidium is located inside the tower, on the stone table.
- Outside, on the Overlook, can be found a Pine Thrush Egg on the ground, and a Expert leveled Chest.
- Dwemer artifacts - There are approximately twenty pieces here, about half of which can be smelted into Dwarven Metal Ingots. It may be possible to get as many as twenty-nine (possibly more) Dwarven Metal Ingots, if the right artifacts are collected.
- It is assumed that this is the tower of Gauldur, since Daynas Valen's Notes say he was buried near it, and Reachwater Rock is one of the nearest locations to the Eyrie.
- Speaking to guards in Dushnikh Yal may yield its location.
- A dwarven spider may spawn here at higher levels.
|Cities||Dawnstar • Falkreath • Markarth • Morthal • Riften • Solitude • Whiterun • Windhelm • Winterhold|
|Holds||Eastmarch • Falkreath Hold • Haafingar • Hjaalmarch • The Pale |
The Reach • The Rift • Winterhold Hold • Whiterun Hold