|Red Eagle Redoubt|
|Location||East of Sky Haven Temple|
|Sublocations||Red Eagle's Ascent|
|Quests||Find Red Eagle's Sword|
Red Eagle Redoubt is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
Walk into Red Eagle's Ascent and travel all the way through. You will arrive at the Sundered Towers, where a Forsworn Briarheart can be found wielding the sword Red Eagle's Fury and other random enchanted weapons. There is also a chest filled with random loot near the Briarheart. The quest will lead you to Red Eagle Redoubt.
The cave is filled with Eagle head statues/pillars which indicates that this is may have been the location of Red Eagle's camp. The site is overlooking Karthspire Camp, a large Forsworn camp.
- Every time you read a copy of "The Legend of the Red Eagle", the quest will re-trigger. You can complete the quest again and again, getting new copies of the sword each time.
- Even though you have completed the quest and possess both swords sometimes the quest will never allow completion and will continue to "pop up" as incomplete. (ps3)
- When you obtain the Red Eagles Fury sword outside of Red Eagle Redoubt, make sure you use it inside, insert it into the slot. If you end up putting it into one of your weapon racks at one of your houses, it will be there permanently, thus bugging your quest.
- The location on the map can be marked as undiscovered despite also being marked as cleared. This can be done by climbing the rocks around sundered towers, descending into the exterior of the redoubt, and defeating the Forsworn members without ever entering the cave itself. (Tested on PS3 and X360)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)