Walk into Red Eagle's Ascent and travel all the way through. The Dragonborn will arrive at the Sundered Towers, where a Forsworn Briarheart can be found wielding the sword Red Eagle's Fury and other random enchanted weapons. There is also a chest filled with random loot near the Briarheart. The quest will lead to Red Eagle Redoubt.
The cave is filled with Eagle head statues/pillars which indicates that this may have been the location of Red Eagle's camp. It also has a boulder trap inside. The site is overlooking Karthspire Camp, a large Forsworn camp.
- Find Red Eagle's Sword. This quest can be initiated by reading The Legend of Red Eagle.
- Possible location for "Lisbet's Missing Shipment."
This section contains bugs related to Red Eagle Redoubt. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Every time a copy of "The Legend of the Red Eagle" is read, the quest will re-trigger. The Dragonborn can complete the quest repeatedly, receiving new copies of the sword each time.
- Even though the Dragonborn may have completed the quest and possess both swords, the quest may never allow completion and will continue to "pop up" as incomplete.
- Red Eagle's fury, when put upon a weapon rack at one of the Dragonborn's houses, may remain there permanently, thus bugging the quest.
- The location on the map can be marked as undiscovered despite also being marked as cleared. This can occur by climbing the rocks around Sundered Towers, descending into the exterior of the redoubt, and defeating the Forsworn members without ever entering the cave itself.