- Red Mountain Flowers can be found along paths in mountainous areas throughout Skyrim.
- Between Riften and Helgen, these flowers are found easily without leaving the road, although not as prevalent as the Blue Mountain Flowers along the path.
- On the Goldenglow Estate, there is a field with plenty of all the types of Mountain Flowers.
- In the unmarked location Shoreline Lover's Tent in the Pale, there are several red mountain flowers.
- Some can be found in Left Hand Mine.
- Several can be found in Yngvild, near the boss chest.
- Two Red Mountain Flowers can also be found at the end of Bleak Falls Barrow, past the Word Wall. In a shrine next to a troll skull, there are two Red Mountain Flowers, two Blue Mountain Flowers and two Purple Mountain Flowers.
- At least three specimens are found in the Ancestor Glade. One can be found in the southern corner, one in the northern corner near a hot spring, and a third on the path up to the exit.DG
- Alchemists may sell Red Mountain Flowers.
- An adopted child may give one as a gift.HF
- Between Whiterun and Honningbrew Meadery there are many (around 20) right along the road.
|Restore Magicka||Ravage Magicka||Fortify Magicka||Damage Health|
† multiple effects