| Have an image of this location?|
Then please upload it!
|Location||At Shor's Stone north of Riften|
|Quests||Mine or Yours|
The locals describe Redbelly Mine as an iron mine with a red mist of unknown origin. The mist is noticeable from the bottom of the dig. From being just an iron mine the miners have found curious ore identified as quicksilver ore.
- Ebony ore from three veins. Vein locations are below:
- Found by going to the bottom of the mine, then going up the ramp. It is on the floor
- Found on the ground at the bottom layer of the mine.
- As with #2, Found on the ground on the bottom layer of the mine.
The Redbelly Mine has been overrun by Frostbite Spiders. Fortunately, no one has been hurt, but the spiders are keeping the miners from their work and so the flow in the settlement. Filnjar asks the Dragonborn to clear them out.
- Redbelly Mine, in Shor's Stone, is referred to in dialogue, quests, and in printed game guides for sale as being an iron mine. It is erroneously populated with ebony ore veins.
- Frostbite Spiders that infest the mine respawn. Upon re-entering when this happens, all but one are non-hostile. Quite literally a bug, the