Rellian is a Redguard member of the Fighters Guild who is found in Leyawiin during the guild quest "Drunk and Disorderly". He will be found with his guildmates Vantus Prelius and Dubok gro-Shagk at the Five Claws Lodge.
Rellian and his mates yell insults and other phrases at each other as well as Witseidutsei and the Hero at the lodge. Here is Rellian's complete list of phrases:
- We wouldn't be here if you'd done your job!
- I should have stayed in Hammerfell.
- You're not half the man your father was.
- You? You wouldn't know a good sword if it stabbed you in the throat!
- Go back to your sty, pig man.
- I've ridden horses with better sense than you.
- Don't get your tail in a knot.
- Send me a drink, Barkeep. And make it quick.
- What are you looking at? Keep pouring drinks!
- What are you doing here?
- Keep walking, stranger.
- Move along.
Modryn Oreyn sends the Hero to Leyawiin to investigate what has happened to three other Guild members. Apparently, they have been drawing a lot of negative attention towards the Fighters' Guild and causing trouble at the Five Claws Lodge.
- After completion of Drunk and Disorderly, he can later on be found at Undertow Cavern, located just north of Leyawiin.