- "I served as a Legion Marksman for twenty years. I retired here to Skingrad, work in the vineyards, and supplement my income as an advanced trainer."
- ―Reman Broder
Reman Broder is an Imperial and member of the Thieves Guild. He can be found outside the Grateful Pass Stables in Skingrad tending the fields.
Prior to his life as a vineyard worker, Reman served twenty years in the Imperial Legion. This is likely where he earn his skill and reputation as an archer.
After leaving the legion, he moved to Skingrad and now works for Surilie Brothers Vineyards.
After reaching skill level 70, Reman will be unable to teach any further skills in the bow. However, he will point to Alawen, a master archer who taught him some of what he knows.
This section contains bugs related to Reman Broder. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Please reload an old save to confirm if the bug is still happening.
- If the bug is still occurring, please post the bug report with the appropriate system template 360 / XB1 , PS3 / PS4 , PC / MAC , NX , depending on which platform(s) the bug has been encountered on.
- Be descriptive when listing the bug and fixes, but avoid having conversations in the description and/or using first-person-anecdotes: such discussions belong on the appropriate forum board.
- 360 PS3 Sometimes when speaking to him, he will reveal himself as member of the Thieves Guild and does not offer Marksman training even though he is carrying a Bow.