Remove the Heads of the Thieves Guild is a Fighters Guild quest given by Sjoring Hard-Heart to the Nerevarine during the events of The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. It is an alternative to the first of the final two Vivec City Guild quests, which would involve killing Sjoring instead.
Once the Nerevarine has reached the rank of Guardian, Sjoring Hard-Heart in the Vivec Fighters Guild will ask them to kill the three Thieves Guild bosses: Big Helende in Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora, Sugar-Lips Habasi in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora and Aengoth the Jeweler in The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn. He will even forward 5,000 to cover any expenses during the murder spree.
- Talk to Sjoring Hard-Heart for orders.
- Kill Big Helende in Dirty Muriel's Cornerclub in Sadrith Mora.
- Kill Sugar-Lips Habasi in the South Wall Cornerclub in Balmora.
- Kill Aengoth the Jeweler in The Rat in the Pot in Ald'ruhn.
- Return to Sjoring to complete the quest.
Unfortunately, wiping out the three bosses will make the Nerevarine greatly disliked by both the Thieves and any guards. Additionally, the Nerevarine will likely acquire a stiff bounty by the end of the quest, even if he/she only kills the three bosses (which is difficult, since all thieves near the bosses will attack when their bosses are threatened). Needless to say, if the Nerevarine wishes to join or use the Thieves Guild at some point, this is a bad career move.
Once the slaughter is complete, return to Sjoring.
- Promotion to Champion.
|Remove the Heads of the Thieves Guild – FG_KillBosses|
|10||Sjoring Hard-Heart told me to kill the Thieves Guild bosses. I must kill Habasi at the South Wall in Balmora, Aengoth at the Rat in the Pot Ald'ruhn, and Helende at Dirty Muriel's in Sadrith Mora.
|100||I killed the three local Thieves Guild bosses.
- If the Nerevarine taunts the bosses into attacking, he/she will receive no bounty and other Thieves Guild members will not attack.
- If the Nerevarine kills the bosses before talking to Sjoring Hard-Heart, he will say that the Nerevarine is better than he thought, and the Nerevarine will get a +25 disposition bonus instead of the standard +15. However, the Nerevarine will not receive the 5,000 reward.