- Main article: Imperial Legion (Morrowind)
Rescue Madura Seran is an Imperial Legion quest that can be obtained from General Darius in Madach Tradehouse, in Gnisis. As stated in the quest name, it involves the rescue of the pilgrim Madura Seran, who has been kidnapped. It leads the Nerevarine northwards to Aidanat Camp and Ald Velothi.
General Darius has received a report from Ald Velothi, stating that Madura Seran, a pilgrim and one of their own people, is held hostage in an outcast ashlander camp. Darius tasks the Nerevarine with her rescue.
It is likely that the kidnapping is related to the Ashlanders's custom of taking away villagers to us them as slaves. Like other Dunmers, the Ashlander practice slavery, but unlike their cousins, they consider Khajiit and Argonians unfit for slave labor. So instead, they use exponents of other races for their purpose.
- Chat with General Darius about Orders and Madura Seran.
- (Optional) Travel to Ald Velothi to find out more information on the missing pilgrim.
- Locate Aidanat Camp, south of Ald Velothi, and chat with Abassel Asserbassalit about releasing Madura Seran.
- Either free Madura Seran without the consent of Abassel Asserbassalit and fight the clan members OR raise Abassel Assabassalit's disposition and pay him 500 for Madura Seran's release.
- Escort Madura Seran back to Ald Velothi Outpost.
- Return to Darius to complete the quest.
After the Nerevarine has finished the Imperial Legion quest "Gnisis Eggmine", chatting with General Darius about "orders" will start the quest. He tells the Nerevarine about reports of a kidnapped pilgrim named Madura Seran. A group of outcast Ashlanders are suspected to be responsible. If the Nerevarine decides to visit Ald Velothi before saving the pilgrim, the villagers are worried about the kidnapping and hope for someone to put a stop to this activities. Madura Seran is held captive at Aidanat Camp. when spoken to about Madura Seran, the two Ashlanders outside the only tent direct the Nerevarine inside to Abassel Asserbassalit Here, the Nerevarine has a choice. He can either free Madura Seran without the consent of Abassel Asserbassalit, thus provoking him and his clan members to attack. If the Nerevarine chooses to fight, Madura Seran will assist him. Alternatively, he can raise Abassel Asserbassalit's disposition until he is willing to let the pilgrim go for a ransom of 500. Either way, the Nerevarine must then escort Madura Seran back to Ald Velothi Outpost. Once savely back there, Madura Seran leaves the Nerevarine's company and he is free to return to General Darius and report his success.
|Darius asked me to rescue a pilgrim from an outcast Ashlander camp outside of Ald Velothi. The pilgrim's name is Madura Seran
|Optional: The ashlanders agreed to let Madura Seran go after I paid them a ransom.|
|I agreed to escort Madura Seran to the Ald Velothi Outpost.|
|Madura Seran arrived safely at the Ald Velothi Outpost.|
|Darius thanked me to rescuing Madura Seran.
- ↑ - Dialogue with various Ashlanders