Resist Fire is an effect in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim gained from a spell, a potion, or a piece of armor. The effect decreases the amount of damage taken from fire. Resist fire, like all resist elements is capped at 85%.
- Main article: Alchemy (Skyrim)
Potions and poisons with this effect may be created at Alchemy Labs or purchased from alchemist merchants. The strength of the effect is determined by the Alchemy Skill of the alchemist that brewed the potion.
- Ash Creep Cluster DR
- Ashen Grass PodDR
- Berit's Ashes
- Bone Meal
- Dragon's Tongue
- Elves Ear
- Fire Salts
- Fly Amanita
- Mudcrab Chitin
- Spawn Ash DR
- A combination of Elves Ear, Mudcrab Chitin and Fire Salts produces added magicka gain.
The resist fire effect can be found on certain items as an enchantment.
These items are found in loot and can be disenchanted.
- Necklace of Fire Resist – 15% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Waning Fire – 30% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Dwindling Fire – 40% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Fire Suppression – 50% Resist Fire
- Necklace of Fire Abatement – 60% Resist Fire
- Necklace of the Firewalker – 70% Resist Fire