Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Restore Strength is an effect in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It restores the Strength of the Hero. It is diametrically opposed to the Drain Strength effect. There are several ways that the Hero can obtain this effect:
There are a number of ways to achieve the specific effect Restore Strength to cure a damaged Strength score, including:
- Casting the Restoration spell of the same name.
- A scroll of Restore Strength also exists, which can be bought from a merchant or healer.
- Can be cast by using a spell from an enchantment on an item.
- Drinking a potion of Restore Strength.
Other ways to restore StrengthEdit
- Pray at any wayshrine.
- Pray at a chapel.
- If the reduced Strength is caused by a disease, the Hero can restore it by paying a priest or healer to cure it. A Potion of Cure Disease will have the same effect.