Restore Willpower is an effect in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It restores the Willpower of the Hero. It is diametrically opposed to the Drain Willpower effect. There are several ways that the Hero can earn this effect:
There are a number of ways to achieve the specific effect Restore Willpower to cure a damaged Willpower score, including:
- Casting the restoration spell of the same name.
- A scroll of Restore Willpower also exists, which can be bought from a merchant or healer.
- Can be cast by using a spell from an enchantment on an item.
- Drinking a potion of Restore Willpower.
Other ways to restore WillpowerEdit
- In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, and the Knights of the Nine expansion, the player can have their damaged Attributes restored by praying at any wayshrine.
- Pray at a temple. This works both at a temple in The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, and in the chapels found in Oblivion.
- If the reduced Willpower is caused by a disease, the Hero can restore it by paying a priest or healer to cure it. A Potion of Cure Disease will have the same effect.