Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Go to the location given by Aela
- Enter the prescribed dungeon
- Kill the Silver Hand leader
- Retrieve the fragment of Wuuthrad from the chest
- Return to Aela the Huntress
- Broken Helm Hollow
- Driftshade Refuge
- Faldar's Tooth
- Fort Fellhammer
- Lost Knife Hideout
- Redoran's Retreat
- Swindler's Den
- Treva's Watch
- Valtheim Towers
Aela has heard that the Silver Hand are holding a fragment of Wuuthrad at <radiant location>. I'm going to retrieve it.
I have retrieved a fragment of Wuuthrad from <radiant location>.
I retrieved a fragment of Wuuthrad from <radiant location>.
This section contains bugs related to Retrieval (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- In My Time of Need". Kematu and other warriors are still in the last cave of the den.
The game doesn't crash and you can complete the quest if you need to retrieve the fragment from the Swindler's Den after you complete the quest "
- If Beast Form is used to clear Swindler's Den of the Silver Hand, Kematu and the other warriors may not attack the Dragonborn and Kematu may comment "You might have wanted to put on clothes before leaving the house." However, the Dragonborn will be attacked immediately upon transforming back from Beast Form.
- When you enter Treva's Watch, though you can also enter from the escape tunnel the game will still crash when you enter.
- When asked to find the Wuuthrad Fragment in Fort Fellhammer after slaying all the Silver Hand inside the fort and opening the chest, it is possible that the fragment will not be within the chests contents.
- Glory of the Dead", even though it's been completed before. Returning to Aela is impossible, even after becoming Harbinger, preventing any further assignments. There is no known fix. It is possible for the job to be reassigned during "
- The Fragment of Wuuthrad might not spawn in the chest.
- After recovering the fragment of Wuuthrad, the dialogue to complete the quest might not appear, thus making it impossible to complete the quest, and breaking the questline.