Reunification of Skyrim is a continuous quest that links to other quests. Please click the links to get the walkthrough
|Reunification of Skyrim|
|Have an image that helps illustrate this quest?|
Then please upload it!
For more information please consult our image policies
|Quest Giver||General Tullius|
|Prerequisite||Battle for Whiterun|
- Report to General Tullius
- Regain the Pale
- Regain The Rift
- Regain Winterhold
- Regain Eastmarch
The following quests are linked to Reunification Of Skyrim-
- A False Front
- The Battle For Fort Dunstad
- Compelling Tribute
- The Battle For Fort Greenwall
- Rescue From Fort Kastav
- The Battle for Fort Amol
- Battle For Windhelm
Note, that the quest Liberation of Skyrim is almost the same, with very few differences.
Once you have finished the quest Battle for Whiterun, you will initiate the quest Reunification of Skyrim. Report to General Tullius in Solitude for your promotion and an additional reward. Once done speaking with him, you will then report to Legate Rikke at an Imperial camp. She will give you multitude of sub-quests which compose the actuality of the Reunification of Skyrim quest. The first of these is False Front quest.
Regain Winterhold Hold
Sometimes when you go to Legate Rikke, she will not give you the quest "Rescue From Fort Kastav". Go to the nearby cooking spit and activate it, this should trigger the "Reporting for Duty" dialog option to appear. This fix does NOT work on the PC.
When you try to meet up with the other soldiers to infiltrate Fort Kastav, you may find some of them have been killed by a frost troll.
For the Regain Eastmarch part of Reunification of Skyrim you may find that Legate Rikke does not give you the "reporting for duty" option this can be solved by going back to General Tullius and speaking to him using all the available options, then fast travel back to Legate Rikke and wait a few seconds, the "Reporting for Duty" option should appear.
A few possible fixes are to Make sure there are no current quests involving the College of Winterhold quest line.use the PC's console and type: "setstage CWMission04 10" that will skip the chat with Legate Rikke and give you the quest: "Rescue From Fort Kastav". Fast traveling back and talking with General Tullius until he has nothing else to say. Fast travel back to Rikke and talk with her.use the cooking spit and wait for 9 hours and then go speak with her again.Reload save from before the "Reporting for Duty" quest is given by General Tullius that is bugged, and then just get it again Do not fast travel to the imperial camps. Instead, fast travel to a nearby location, then walk to the camp and talk with Rikke.Use Healing Hands spell on Rikke and option will appear.
Regain the Rift
When you talk to Legate Rikke the "Reporting for Duty" dialog doesn't appear.
- Fast travel to Solitude and ask General Tullius "How goes the war" a few times. Fast travel back to Imperial Camp and talk with Rikke. (Tested on PC and 360, worked)
Regain the Reach
If you chose to give the Reach to the Stormcloaks during the main mission, then you would have to regain the Reach instead of the Rift, there may be a problem when you talk to Legate Rikke. The "Reporting for Duty" dialog may not appear, and can make you unabled to finish the quest, making it impossible to get any further in the Imperial questline. Possible solutions listed below
- Possible Fix* Reinitiate a conversation with General Tullius at Solitude. Once this is done, fast travel to Legate Rikke. (PS3 tested, doesn't work-Xbox360 tested, doesn't work)
- Possible Fix - Save your game and restart your platform. Once loaded talk to Legate Rikke. (confirmed Xbox 360) (PS3 tested, doesn't work)
- Possible Fix - If attacked by a dragon when at the Imperial Camp the dialogue will become available after the dragon is defeated and Rikke has sheathed her sword. (confirmed 360) (PS3 tested, doesn't work)
- (Have tried, but doesnt work.)
- Possible Fix (PS3) - Wait. If it is night time when you arrive, wait until day. If it is day, wait until the next morning.
- Possible Fix (PS3) - Do not fast travel to the imperial camps. Instead, fast travel to a nearby location, then walk to the camp and talk with Rikke.
- Last solution ( possibly only ) PS3 - Reload before speaking to General Tullius, after you recieve the orders for regaining the reach, fast travel to Markarth stables steal a horse unless you already got one, from markarth head to the camp more than likely on the way to the camp a dragon will attack, make the dragon follow you to the camp, kill the dragon, then report for duty.
Another bug may occur. After Legate Rikke gives you the quest, she will send you to meet up with other Imperial soldiers to retake Fort Sungard. However, upon arriving at the fort and despite receiving the quest update to battle the Stormcloaks (100% remaining), no Imperials are there to meet you, and the fort is empty. No solution found
- Different approach - Go to Markarth and defeat the jarl instead. That may complete the quest.
- Sometimes after you complete the quest false front for Legate Rikke it will not give you the option to say "reporting for duty".