Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This spell is not limited to human targets; dead bears or wolves may also be reanimated, if they are of a low enough level. Characters/creatures raised with this spell may turn into ash after being killed again. Reanimated beings cannot be soul trapped.
- Weight: 1
- Value: 340
- See Spell Tome for a complete table of spell tomes, their descriptions, and their values.
- The spell tome may be purchased from the following Merchants:
- The spell book itself may be found in the following locations in Skyrim:
- The word "Draugr" means revenant in Old Norse.
This section contains bugs related to Revenant (Skyrim). Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- If the Dragonborn casts this spell on a Dragon after killing it, the skeleton will be hurled in the direction they are facing at extreme speeds—this also occurs when using Raise Zombie and Reanimate Corpse. This most likely happens because dragons are flagged as being unable to be revived using these spells.
- If the Dragonborn casts this spell repeatedly on a living character, the character will eventually turn to ash. It is unknown why this occurs, but the pile of ash is unsearchable despite the search option on the screen, and will even turn essential characters to ash. Quest markers will still mark the piles of ash, but no interaction is possible.
- Possible explanation to this is that the "dead" characters are still marked as alive by the game. Using repeated reanimate spells on living characters only disposed off their physical bodies but their data is still exist in-game hence why their ashes cannot be interacted. However, their items can still be looted by crouching similar to pickpocket. Items gotten this way counted as stealing.
- Killing unimportant essential characters such as children will not break the game unlike Jarls and most factions' characters.
- If this spell is cast on different bodies in quick succession, bodies in the middle of resurrection animations may freeze and become completely unavailable for interaction, including lacking collision detection.