Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
They have blue skin and sharp teeth; they're very short. They are usually found in packs. One notable weapon used by Rieklings is the Riekling Spear, which appears to be the head of a wolf punctured by a long sharp pole.
They are commonly found in the whole northern half of Solstheim. Except in the Skaal village
There are several unique Rieklings that can be encountered, either during quests or exploration:
|Dulk||Castle Karstaag, Throne Room|
|Krish||Castle Karstaag, Caverns of Karstaag|
The Riekling Raiders are known to use Tusked Bristlebacks as mounts, thus moving much faster, and dealing larger amounts of damage in battle.
Riekling Raider's attributesEdit
- Damage: 8 to 35 points (melee)
- Restore Health 1 to 5 points for 20 seconds
- Soul: 150 (Greater)
The following is the list of all items that may be looted from a Riekling:
- Riekling Blade
- Riekling Shield
- Random Loot — Could be any kind of cutlery, pots, silverware or one
- Rusted Riekling Blade — Only on the five Rieklings that must be defeated during the quest "The Ritual of Beasts"
- Nordic Silver Axe
- Strange Seeds — Only on the Riekling that must be defeated during the quest "The Ritual of Trees"
- Bristleback Leather — On Riekling Raiders
- Riekling Lance — On Riekling Raiders
- Technically, the Riekling Raiders are not two creatures: a Riekling + a Tusked Bristleback. They are only one creature.