Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Location||Northwest of Riften|
Rift Watchtower is a watchtower in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. When approaching the tower the first time, there is an Orsimer guarding the door. He does not attack, nor interact with the Dragonborn, until the main door is opened.
- Heavy Armor Skill Book: Hallgerd's Tale
- Orcish Warhammer with a random enchantment located on a table at the top of the tower.
- The Moon Amulet may appear here as part of the quest for Kharjo.
- Killing the Orsimer outside the door before he becomes hostile is counted as a murder.
This section contains bugs related to Rift Watchtower. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- become Thane. If he is killed before the quest has started, the quest cannot be completed.
The Orsimer Chief at the top of the tower is part of a quest to
- This can be fixed on the PC by using the following console commands: "prid d1f56" followed by "resurrect"
- The Orsimer Chief is also part of the Radiant quest "Trouble in Skyrim." If he is killed when to become Thane, the Companions questline cannot be completed if the Orsimer Chief is the target of the radiant quest Trouble in Skyrim.
- When doing the quest "Kill the bandit leader located at Rift Watchtower", the bandit leader may not be present, thus preventing the completion of the quest.