The Ring of Khajiit is an item in The Elder Scrolls: Arena.
- Equip. Stats: -6 AC
- Use as a Spell: Invisibility, Sanctuary, Fortify Speed
- One should have no other artifact in their inventory. One solution to this is to have other artifacts at a store being repaired. The quest may be received in Granitehall, Skyrim. The Eternal Champion must pay 900 to proceed to step 2.
- Once the quest has been updated in the player's log, they are sent to a dungeon in Black Marsh.
- The player must now venture to the bottom floor of the dungeon. A chest should appear on a raised platform. If the player finds that platform and there is no chest on it, search everywhere on that floor, and the chest will have appeared somewhere. Note: A Light Spell can help in finding the chest.
- Receive the map to the Ring of Khajiit.
- Once the quest updated in the player's log, sent to dungeon in Elsweyr.
- On the bottom floor of the dungeon chest should appear on a raised platform, much like the dungeon in Black Marsh. The same process may be repeated if there is no chest on the platform.
- Once the final chest is found, the Ring of Khajiit will be acquired.