|Ring of Namira|
Stamina is increased by 50 points. Feeding on corpses grants you increased Health and Health regeneration.
The Ring of Namira grants the wearer a boost of +50 stamina, and allows them to feed on corpses, which grants +50 health and health regeneration for 5 minutes. These bonuses will remain even if the ring is removed until their duration expires. A bounty is acquired if a corpse is fed on in the presence of a guard.
- If the Dragonborn is wearing the Ring of Namira when they receive the Cursed Ring of Hircine from Sinding during the quest Ill Met By Moonlight, they will forever be able to feed off of bodies and obtain +50 health and +50% health regeneration.
- console commands and then gaining a second one from the quest will cause both to stop working. Obtaining the ring with
- When wearing the Ring Of Namira and choosing to Feed on an important NPC after killing them, they may come back to life later.
- Is is possible to feed on non-human NPCs such as ghosts, ice wraiths etc.
- If the Dragonborn is a werewolf, they may not have the option to feed on corpses.
- There is no sound effect for the eating animation when feeding in first person, while there is in third person.
- Sometimes a glitch may occur where the Dragonborn does not receive the option to feed on a corpse. This is fixed by dropping the Ring of Namira and picking it up again.