|Ring of Namira (Skyrim)|
Stamina is increased by 50 points. Feeding on corpses grants you increased Health and Health regeneration.
- If you are wearing the Ring of Namira and receive the Cursed Ring of Hircine from Sinding during the quest Ill Met By Moonlight, you will forever be able to feed off of bodies and obtain +50 health and +50% health regeneration.
- If you gain the ring from a console command and then gain a second one from the quest, both will no longer work.
- When wearing the Ring Of Namira and choosing to Feed on an important NPC after you killed them, they may come back to life later. Unknown if this is a glitch or a bug.
- Players are able to feed on non-human NPCs such as ghosts, ice wraiths etc.
- If you attempt to clone the ring (via the mannequin glitch) both will no longer work.
- When feeding, shields will clip through the player's face.
- While having Lycanthropy, you may not have option to feed on corpses.
- After eating a body the health bonuses will remain even if you remove the ring, until their duration expires as normal.
- There is no sound effect for the eating animation the player "feeds" in 1st person. There is sound if "feed" is chosen in 3rd person.