| Base Value:|
|Type: Quest Item|
Quest is given by Giraud Gemane in Bards College.
Rewards: Grants+1 skill point to all Combat skills (Block, Two Handed, One Handed, Smithing, Archery, Heavy Armor)
Spell Tome: Raise Zombie
Behind the scenesEdit
- The Drum has 4 weight (though quest items are weightless, despite displaying a weight value) and cannot be removed from your inventory until the completion of the quest as it is marked as a quest item. (Hint: If you come across a closed door, the lever for it will be behind the throne).
- If you have cleared out this cave already and collected the loot it will restock and reset the chests and items so its possible to collect everything twice, (Once for the first quest that brought you here to kill Halldir and a second time for the quest for Rjorn's Drum).
- After killing Halldir, loot his body to retrieve his staff, if he dropped the staff when you killed him you can pick it up again from the floor, thus getting two.
- Killing Halldir before he completely stands up will cause the metal gate to stay sealed without being able to acquire Rjorn's Drum at the end. (reload the save before you kill Halldir and letting him get off his throne should allow you to complete the quest)
- On the PC, it is possible to use the console to advance through the quest by entering setstage BardsCollegeDrum stage, where stage is the number of the stage you wish to complete. It is not possible to un-complete (i.e. go back) quest stages.
- Getting the item before the quest will make the game bug and you will not be able to start the quest or turn the item in. The item will stay in your inventory.