The Imperial Road network is a network of roads connecting the major cities of Cyrodiil to each other.
It is modeled in a similar manner to the non-fictional Ancient Rome[source?], where "all roads lead to Rome", since all the roads are towards to the Imperial City, or the Red Ring Road that surrounds it, because the city itself is surrounded by Lake Rumare.[source?]
The Red Ring Road runs in a circular pattern (i.e. a "Ring") around the outskirts of Lake Rumare. It also surrounds the Imperial City, because the city is build on an Island in the middle of this lake.
- Runs from the Colovian Highlands and Chorrol, into Lake Rumare. The Weynon Priory also is situated next to this road.
- Runs across the Eastern side of the Niben Bay and River regions, all the way through to Leyawiin.
- Runs from Anvil in the South East of Cyrodiil, through just south of Kvatch, and through Skingrad. So named because it runs through the Gold Coast. (not to be confused with the coast of the same name in Morrowind
- Connects the Red Ring Road with Cheydinhal
- Runs from the Red Ring Road in the north, starting just west of the White Rose River, and continues southwards through the Nibenay Valley, past Bravil and County Bravil, and on to Leyawiin, sticking to the Western side of the Niben River.
Shivering Isles RoadsEdit
- A side road in Dementia, it runs from the Low Road to the end of Madgod's Boot.
- The only road in Mania, it runs from The Fringe to New Sheoth.