|Location||West of Morthal|
|Quests||Retrieve Kharjo's Moon Amulet|
Robber's Gorge is a camp located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.
The fort is controlled by a bandit chief who commands six bandits. The fort is well fortified with one main access point, several watch towers and two rock-fall traps which are controlled by the lever at the watchtowers.
There is also an underwater access point, and a few ways to jump over the rocks lining one side of it. The Bandit chief's house at the top of the fort has various chests and desks which contain gold and other items.
In the back of the house there is a trapdoor to Robber's Cove with chests and a water access point to the fort. The Bandit Chief's Journal in the cave describes the location of an additional chest on an island to the south of the fort.
- Bandit Leader's Journal
- Various armor and weapons
- Skill Book (Archery): [[[The Black Arrow, v.2]] on the table of the cabin at the top of the hill.
- Key to Robber's Cave (Bandit Chief.)
- Inside the cave, there is a submerged adept locked chest with leveled weapons and items in and around it.
- From the fast travel point directly west on your compass you will see some standing stones. The book is on a dead hunter's body. Be aware threre are two Saber cats that have made the ruin their home. To the west of the standing stones there is a mountain pass. The skill book The Legendary Sancre Tor is in midway through the mountain pass. You will see a cart as well as random books scattered about. The cart may be on top of it and a few other books.
- Corundum Ore vein
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)