|Rock Warbler Egg|
| Base Value:|
|Restore Health||Fortify One-Handed|
|5 pts for 0 sec||4% for 60 sec|
|Damage Stamina||Weakness to Magic|
|3 pts for 0 sec||2% for 30 sec|
|Form ID: 0007E8C8|
- Main article: Ingredients (Skyrim)
- 2 can be found in Ilinalta's Deep
- 4 to 5 can be found in Grave Concoctions in Falkreath.
- Commonly found in bird's nests in the mountains.
- 4 can be found in Helgen Keep in a basket.
- A nest can be found in front of the Alchemist's Shack in between a fork of a fallen birch tree.
- This bird's nest is more abundant in the western side of the province in rugged terrain usually not far from paths and roads.
- Usually more common in areas with Juniper bushes, the nests appear to be in scattered groups.
- Nests are typically found on rocks and near tree's bases.
- Eight nests can be found along to the stretch of road between the bridges before and after Blind Cliff Cave . At least two more are across the river paralleling the road.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
- Ash Hopper Jelly DB
- Blisterwort *
- Blue Dartwing
- Blue Mountain Flower
- Butterfly Wing
- Charred Skeever Hide
- Daedra Heart
- Eye of Sabre Cat
- Felsaad Tern Feathers DB
- Imp Stool
- Swamp Fungal Pod
- Ancestor Moth Wing DG
- Ash Creep Cluster DB
- Berit's Ashes
- Blisterwort *
- Blue Butterfly Wing
- Bone Meal
- Canis Root *
- Chaurus Hunter Antennae DG
- Crimson Nirnroot
- Cyrodilic Spadetail
- Giant's Toe
- Jarrin Root
- Spider Egg
* multiple effects
With Hanging Moss and Blue Butterfly Wing, you can make a poison with high value.
- The bird itself is never seen in Skyrim. Although the Rockwarbler does exist in real life, the Rock Warbler of Skyrim is likely a fictional bird.