Rockjoint is an acute common disease affecting a victim's manual dexterity. Symptoms include painful swelling and immobility of all joints. It may be contracted from the domesticated Guar, Dusky Alit, Wolves, and Cave Bears. 
Having Rockjoint affects you with the following:
- Drain Attribute: Weapons efficiency decreases by 25%
Rockjoint can be cured by:
- Visiting any of the Altars of the Nine.
- Casting the Restoration spell Cure Disease on self.
- Drinking a potion that has the Cure Disease effect.
Rockjoint can be contracted from Wolves and Cave Bears which can be found near the roads in the wilderness and bears are usually near river banks. Also possible to contract from traps. Even the Wolf from "Conjure Familiar" spell can give this disease. It is the most common disease to be contracted first in the game, as some wolves may attack you while on your first trip to Riverwood. Meeko's dead Nord owner died of Rockjoint.
- -25% Melee damage.
- Activating the altar at Temples, such as the Temple of Akatosh.
- Using any Potions that has the Cure Disease effect.
- Talk to a Vigilant of Stendarr and ask them to cure your diseases.
- The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind (First appearance)
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim