Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Since Rockshatter is a quest item, it is weightless and cannot break. A low level player may choose keep the mace and use it until finding a better weapon.
The mace was stolen by Maeva's husband when he left to join a bandit clan at Fort Strand. She asks the Hero to help her retrieve it. It has a level-dependent weakness to lightning and lightning damage enchantments. When the quest is completed, she takes the weapon and gives the Hero her dowry of a leveled amount of gold as a reward.
|Level||Base Value||Weight||Base Damage||Health||Enchantments||Charge||# of Uses||Weapon ID|
|1-4||236||15||10||140|| Shock Damage 5 pts|
Weakness to Shock 10% for 20 secs
|5-9||494||17||13||211|| Shock Damage 8 pts|
Weakness to Shock 15% for 20 secs
|10-14||790||27||16||320|| Shock Damage 11 pts|
Weakness to Shock 20% for 20 secs
|15-19||1530||35||20||480|| Shock Damage 13 pts|
Weakness to Shock 25% for 20 secs
|20-24||2524||39||22||572|| Shock Damage 16 pts|
Weakness to Shock 30% for 20 secs
|25+||4517||43||24||672|| Shock Damage 20 pts|
Weakness to Shock 35% for 20 secs
|Weapon Reach: 1.00|
|Weapon Speed: 0.90|
- Base Value refers to the value without factoring the effects of Mercantile skill or NPC disposition.
- Base Damage refers to the base damage rating without factoring the effects of the appropriate Blade or Blunt skill, or the condition of the weapon.
- The IDs on the top are the IDs of the mace when it's weightless (during the quest), the IDs below the other IDs are the IDs for the ones that have weight.
This section contains bugs related to Rockshatter. Before adding a bug to this list, consider the following:
- Fort Strand, The quest cannot be completed.
In the case of having more than one Rockshatter due to a bug or several visits to
- Open the console by pressing tilde "~", then type "player.removeitem xx" (without the quotes, "xx" = the item ID, see above table for IDs) to delete the extra Rockshatters.