Rolff is a Nord living in Windhelm. He does not take kindly to Dunmer or Argonians, often making insulting remarks about these races, even to people who are not of the Argonian or Dunmer race. A 100 bet can be made with him to beat him in a brawl.
If the Dragonborn is a Nord, Rolff's disposition will become more positive and he will consider them a friend.
- Due to his status as a potential target in The Fishing Job, he cannot be killed.
- He and Galmar Stone-Fist are brothers.
- If the Dragonborn is a Dunmer, during the first encounter he will say, "You damn gray-skin. Go back to Morrowind!"
- After beating him in a brawl, Rolff may attend the Dragonborn's wedding even if they are a Dunmer or Argonian.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (First appearance)