Occasionally, when Romlyn is at the bar in the Bee and Barb, he will begin speaking to Keerava stating that Valen "killed six Imperial Guards before they dragged him into the prisons". Just prior to him saying this, Keerava will state that "it gets more interesting everytime you add something new", implying that Romlyn embellishes the story each time he tells it. Keerava states afterwards that Romlyn also implied that Valen single-handedly fought off the Mythic Dawn when they attacked the Emperor.
Completing his quest will allow Romyln to become a candidate for marriage. Like most other spouses, Romlyn will open a store and share 100 with the player each day. If not collected, the gold accumulates.
- Speak to Romlyn Dreth to smuggle a Black-Briar Mead Keg to Wilhelm in Ivarstead. Alternatively, it is possible to report him to Indaryn, the meadery brewmaster.
- Romlyn Dreth may need something enchanted by Sergius Turrianus at the College of Winterhold in the radiant miscellaneous quest.
- "I'm selling the best mead in town for cheap. Interested?"
- Romlyn carries two different keys; Romlyn's House Key and Key to Romlyn Dreth's House. The first one doesn't open anything in the game.
- It is possible that Romlyn is related to Taron Dreth, another Dunmer encountered after the quest Lost to the Ages is complete. It is also likely that Valen Dreth, a prisoner encountered in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, is Romlyn's ancestor because Romlyn can be overheard talking about how someone named Valen killed six Imperial guards before being dragged to prison. In addition, he may be related to Madsu Dreth who appears in The Elder Scrolls III:Morrowind. This all suggests that either Dreth is a common Dunmer last name, or the Dreth family has an extensive lineage.