|Services||Sells items; Common Speech trainer|
Most likely a new initiate, Ronthil does not hold very much respect among the other Volkihar vampires. So little that he sleeps, not in a coffin, but a floor space behind a bookshelf in the alchemy room of Castle Volkihar.
He is determined to seem useful to the other members of the court and is very eager in pleasing others as much as possible. He believes it's good to have powerful allies, which perhaps explains his enthusiastic disposition.
He is very grateful that Feran Sadri has allowed him to be his assistant and follows his orders without question. He is also known to carry out tasks that Feran or Garan Marethi find distasteful or consider beneath them.
Ronthil: "Ah yes. That. There were... well, complications."
Feran: "I don't want to hear about it. I want what I asked for."
Ronthil: "Yes, Feran. Of course. I'll see to it."
Ronthil: "Can I assist you? You know I live to serve."
Feran: "No, I don't need anything right now. Please stop asking."
Ronthil: "Yes, of course."
- "Feran is so good to me, allowing me to be his assistant."
- "It is good to have powerful allies, is it not?"
- "I'm more than happy to buy or sell whatever you need."
- "You're mortal? What are you doing here like that? No, no, you must get away! If I'm seen talking to you, they'll blame me!" - If cured of Vampirism.
- "Our Lord will be most pleased, I'm sure. I knew you could do it." - During Kindred Judgment, if the vampires are joined.
- The Elder Scrolls V: Dawnguard (First appearance)