|Faction||Temple of the Divines|
Rorlund is a Nord and a high priest of the Temple of the Divines in Solitude. He is the husband of Freir and can mostly be found in the Temple of the Divines. On occasion he will be wondering around the market stalls.
- "As high priest of the Eight Divines, I bid you welcome."
- "Blessings be with you."
- "I'm afraid I'm running errands at the moment. But please, visit me later at the Temple of the Divines."
- "Well now. I'm afraid you've caught me a bit out of my element. Most of my time is spent in the Temple of the Divines, you see."
- "We welcome you to worship the Eight Divines, freely and openly."
- "Wonder no more, for you are among friends here, and safe."
- At the burning of King Olaf he says "I believe Sanguine would be pleased with this festival". It seems strange that he mentions a Daedric Prince while being the high priest of the Temple of the Divines.
- As many others if caught, he hires thugs if one steal Roggvir's amulet from the catacombs.