Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Roughspun Tunic is common among the poorer citizens of Skyrim and is the first piece of clothing worn by the Dragonborn, along with the Footwraps. Prisoners can have these on when they are in jail.
- Worn by the Dragonborn at the beginning of the game.
- Worn by the Dragonborn upon being relocated to jail.
- Found in Movarth's Lair.
- Worn by the Dragonborn during the quest No One Escapes Cidhna Mine.
- On the dead, caged vampire in Fellglow Keep.
- Worn by Gian the Fist
- Can be found as random loot.
- Stormcloak prisoners under an Imperial escort wear them.
- Talos worshippers under a Thalmor escort wear them.