Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Main article: Mournhold (Tribunal)
The courtyard can be entered from either the Temple Courtyard or Plaza Brindisi Dorom via large gates. This is the first location encountered when visiting the palace and through it one can enter the Royal Palace's Imperial Cult Services, the guards' quarters, the Legion depot, and reception area. There is a large tree and many smaller plants decorating the center of the courtyard, most of which can be harvested for ingredients.
This is the arrival point, when Asciene Rane in Ebonheart transports the Nerevarine to Mournhold. The reception area is one of only two locations that have access to the throne room, the other being Imperial Cult Services. King Helseth's private chambers can also be accessed from here, as is the basement.
- Main article: Royal Palace Throne Room
Imperial Cult ServicesEdit
Two priests reside here offering spellmaking services and barter in spells and potions, although, Crito Olcinius' services are only for members of the Imperial Cult. A Healing Altar can be found on the lower level.
This area is home to various royal guards and houses the only entrance to the jail, found beneath it.
The depot may be entered from either of two doors in the courtyard and is connected internally to the guards' quarters and the reception area. The area upstairs has many crates, baskets and boxes containing large amounts of ingredients.
This is the private chambers of King Hlaalu Helseth. The only door leading into these chambers is upstairs in the Royal Palace reception area, but attempting to open the door prompts the following message. This door is locked from the inside and cannot be opened by any means.
The personal chambers of Barenziah, mother of King Helseth. This area is made of three rooms, the first being a very small antechamber entered from the Imperial Cult Services area, this then opens into a much larger room with chairs and tables. And a door at the far side leading to the bedroom.
This area is accessed through the guards' quarters. It has six cells each with level 75 locks. There are several crates that hold random low level items. There are no prisoners, only a guard.
The Basement can only be accessed through the Reception Area. Inside, there is a trapdoor that leads to the Palace Sewers. There are no guards. There are numerous containers, here, that mainly hold ingredients.
The Royal Guard here can be spoken to the Dark Brotherhood immediately after arriving from Ebonheart to complete this quest and begin the next quest, "Hunt the Dark Brotherhood".
The Nerevarine must ask the population of Mournhold about "King Llethan's Death."
The Nerevarine is to judge to mood of the members of the Mournhold Temple.
The Nerevarine is asked to investigate rumors that some members of the royal guard might not be completely loyal to the new king.
The Nerevarine must find evidence of a conspiracy among the royal guard.
The Nerevarine must find who is printing The Common Tongue.
There is an optional objective of this quest to speak with Plitinius Mero about Morrowind lore since he has extensive knowledge on the subject.
The Nerevarine must defend Mournhold from a Fabricant's attack.
The Nerevarine must investigate a plot to assassinate the queen mother.
The king orders the Nerevarine to fight his champion in a dual.
If Plitinius is spoken to about the pieces of the blade he will direct the Nerevarine to Torasa Aram and Barenziah, each important to the continuation of the quest.
- Aleri Aren — Royal Guard
- Royal Guards
Imperial Cult ServicesEdit
- Royal Guards
- Diradeni Farano — Royal Guard
- Drusus Gratus — Royal Guard
- Evo Othreloth — Royal Guard
- Ivulen Irano — Royal Guard
- Karrod — The kings champion (May or may not be there, depending on main quest progress)
- King Helseth Hlaalu — King of Morrowind (May or may not be there, depending on main quest progress)
- Tienius Delitian — Royal Guard
- Handwritten note — Found with Ivulen Irano's belongings in the guards' quarters during the quest "Disloyalty Among the Guards".
- The Common Tongue: Irano's copy — Found under Ivulen's pillow on his bed on the upper floor of the guards' quarters.
- Copies of Mystery of Talara, Book III and Saint Nerevar can be found in Helseth's Chambers.
- 102 samples of Saltrice — Found in crates and boxes in the Legion Depot area.
- 87 Large Kwama Eggs — Found in crates and boxes in the Legion Depot area.
- 8 Small Kwama Eggs — Found in crates and boxes in the Legion Depot area.
coc "mournhold, royal palace"is typed in the Console Command, the Nerevarine spawns in an empty cell, near the Shady Smuggler. A character that does not appear in the game, and owns many items across Mournhold.
- Certain items found in the containers in the basement are owned by Miner Arobar and Briras Tyravel.
- The courtyard has several plants which are somewhat rare as they only appear in Mournhold. Harvesting ingredients from the plants will not count as a crime.
- Helseth is never found in his chambers.
- Sometimes the courtyard local map will show an entrance to the jail near the gate leading to the Temple Courtyard, although it isn't accessible.
- Olvyne Dobar and/or Felvan Ienith may be imprisoned in the jail after the quest "The Warlords" if the Nerevarine pursues that optional outcome.
- The chest in the Legion depot with the Cyrodilic brandy, mazte, and shein is owned by Ondres Nerano.