Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|It has been suggested that this article or section be merged with Royal Palace, because: This is a sublocation of the Royal Palace. (Discuss)|
Royal Palace Throne Room is a location in The Elder Scrolls III: Tribunal. It is found within the Royal Palace of Mournhold. King Hlaalu Helseth and six members of the Royal Guard reside here, although the king is not initially here upon the Nerevarine's first few visits. The room is surrounded by banners, candles and columns with a slightly raised platform at the center upon which the throne itself is located. There are two doorways here, one leading to Imperial Cult Services to the west and the other in the opposite direction to the Royal Palace Reception Area.
- Evo Othreloth
- Diradeni Farano
- Drusus Gratus
- Ivulen Irano
- King Hlaalu Helseth
- Tienius Delitian
- A Temple Informant – Tienius Delitian and Galsa Andrano
- An Assassination Attempt – King Helseth, Bakh gro-Sham, and Queen Barenziah
- An Attack on Mournhold – Tienius Delitian and Fedris Hler
- Disloyalty Among the Guards – Tienius Delitian, Ivulen Irano, and Aleri Aren
- Evidence of Conspiracy – Tienius Delitian, Bedal Alen, Forven Berano, and Hloggar the Bloody
- Helseth's Champion – Karrod and King Helseth
- Hunt the Dark Brotherhood – Tienius Delitian
- Muckraking Journalist – Tienius Delitian, Ten-Tongues Weerhat, and Trels Varis
- Queen Barenziah – Tienius Delitian, Queen Barenziah, and Plitinius Mero
- Speak to the People – Tienius Delitian
- The Blade of Nerevar – Karrod
- The Mad God – King Helseth has an optional role in this quest.