- Location: Nikolvara's Kennel, Wrothgar
- Author: Nikolvara the Durzog Trainer
- Collection: Wrothgar Writings
- Do not attempt to feed a durzog without the beast-master present.
- Wear protective leather on arms and legs at all times.
- Never look a durzog directly in the eye.
- Approved songs: The Drunken Dog, Winter in the Keep, Punch the Mage in the Face
- Disapproved songs: Lusty Argonian Maid, Ring Around the Durgog
- Should a durzog escape its cage, do not attempt to subdue. Kill it on sight.
- Durzogs are not dogs. Do not give them nicknames like "Spot" or "Rover."
- Complacency will get you killed.
- Don't whistle.