|Russet Felt Outfit|
| Base Value:|
- Main article: Clothing (Oblivion)
Russet Felt Outfit is common middle-class clothing that can be worn in The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.
This outfit is worn or carried by the following characters:
- Alessia Ottus
- Astinia Atius
- Borba gra-Uzgash
- Brokil gro-Shatur
- Damian Magius
- Erissare Arenim
- Ernest Manis
- Hafid Hollowleg
- Jena Sintav
- Ley Marillin
- Mariana Ancharia
- Mariette Rielle
- Oghash gra-Magul
- Pennus Mallius
- Praxedes Afranius
- Raynil Dralas
- Tertullian Verus
- Tivela Lythandas
This outfit can be found in the following locations:
- Arnora's House in Bruma, on a shelf next to the bed downstairs.
- Borba's Goods and Stores in Cheydinhall, on a shelf next to a bed on the top floor.
- Ganredhel's House in Cheydinhall, upstairs on a drawer next to a copy of A Dance in Fire, v1
- Nord Winds in Bruma, on a shelf with various other clothes.
- The Oak and Crosier in Chorrol, on a shelf in one of the bedrooms.
- Pinarus Inventius' House in Anvil, on a drawer in the bedroom along with a potion of Detect Life and a Jeweled Amulet