- Sabre cat teeth can be found on Sabre Cats and Snowy Sabre Cats. Sabre cats frequent the plains around Whiterun and the snowy mountains of Winterhold. There may be several sabre cats in and around Greenspring Hollow.
- They can be purchased from alchemy stores.
- Two can be stolen from Drelas' Cottage located south and slightly east of Morthal. They are in a bowl on the floor next to the Arcane Enchanter.
- There is one on the table on the right in Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Blackreach.
- If Dawnguard is installed, sabre cat teeth can be looted from the remains of Vale Sabre Cats located within Darkfall Cave or the Forgotten Vale.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Restore Stamina||Fortify Heavy Armor||Fortify Smithing||Weakness to Poison|
† multiple effects
- Sabre cat teeth are also a material required for crafting furnishing in the house, such as the mounted sabre cat head, in the Hearthfire add-on.