- Sabre cat teeth can be found on Sabre Cats and Snowy Sabre Cats. They can also be purchased from alchemy stores, if in stock. Sabre cats frequent the plains around Whiterun and the snowy mountains of Winterhold where they can be hunted.
- Two can be stolen from Drelas' Cottage located south and slightly east of Morthal. They are in a bowl on the floor next to the Arcane Enchanter. There may be several sabre cats nearby as well in and around Greenspring Hollow to the south.
- There is one that is found on the table on the right in Sinderion's Field Laboratory in Blackreach. Blackreach is deep below Alftand. One travels here during the quest to get the Elder Scroll to defeat Alduin.
- If Dawnguard is installed, sabre cat teeth can be looted from the remains of Vale Sabre Cats located within Darkfall Cave or the Forgotten Vale.
- Main article: Potions (Skyrim)
|Restore Stamina||Fortify Heavy Armor||Fortify Smithing||Weakness to Poison|
† multiple effects
- Sabre cat teeth are also a material required for crafting furnishing in the house, such as the mounted sabre cat head, in the Hearthfire add-on.