Lady Almalexia asks the Nerevarine to find and kill her missing Hand in the Godsreach district.
Greeting "I do not want company. Go away."
- Her Hands "I was one of Her Hands. I served her well and faithfully. But she has changed. Once she showered her love on everyone, and it was impossible not to want to love her, to serve her, in turn. But now the only thing she loves is power -- her own power. That's all she thinks about. She doesn't notice anything else... anyone else. I don't know what happened. But I will never go back. Never."
- Her Hands "NEVER! I don't CARE what she does to me. I WON'T go back. Leave me ALONE! Go AWAY!"
latest rumors "Who cares. Go away."
little advice "My advice... leave me alone."
little secret "Here's our little secret. I can kill you without quickening my pulse."
Morrowind lore "Do I look like a poor scholar, grubbing for tips? Go away."
splendid armor "Do not mock me. I said... I do not want company. Go away."
- "I'm sorry. Shall I leave?" "Go. Before I change my mind."
- "I do not mock you. Honest." "WHY DO YOU PERSIST?! Are you MAD? Or... I see. SHE sent you... to humiliate me, and laugh in my face. Well. I know how to deal with you...." (attacks)
- "Are you an Ordinator?" "It doesn't matter. I don't care."
Greeting (during the quest "The Missing Hand") "So. She has sent you for me. Now YOU are Her favorite. How convenient. Whichever of us dies... she will be well pleased. And if both of us die, so much the better. Well, I am content. Perhaps this is how it was meant to end. I ask the forgiveness of all the gods and spirits -- whoever they may be. And you, too, might make your peace with your gods, because at least one of us will not live to see another sunset." (attacks)