She and her husband Plautis Carvain are two rich people who travel through Skyrim to attend Vittoria Vici's wedding, which coincides with the Dark Brotherhood quest "Bound Until Death". They are protected by one bodyguard. If killed, they have valuable items and killing them won't be counted on the perpetrator's crime record.
If the guard is killed or attacked by the Dragonborn it will raise their bounty in Falkreath by 40 points, depending on which level they are at. (Level 1 was 40 points)
- "Ugh. Speak to my husband if you must."
- "Get away from me, you Skyrim trash."
- It is possible to meet Salonia and Plautis in the wilderness, wearing rags and commenting about having been attacked by bandits. Plautis will claim that their bodyguard was eaten by a dragon.
- Although, if attacked, Salonia runs away initially, she may turn back to fight. This may cause nearby guards to attack Salonia.
- It is also possible to find Salonia as a cadaver on the road, a wolf prowling near her, or to come across a sabre cat attacking the party, likely killing the couple.
- After the wedding she might also be encountered barefoot, complaining that she ruined her favorite pair of shoes without even making it to the wedding.
- If one pickpockets her or bothers her too much, she will take out a contract and send hired thugs.