|Location||Radiant location on roads|
|Base ID||000B8149 |
She and her husband Plautis Carvain are two rich people who travel through Skyrim to attend Vittoria Vici's wedding, which coincides with the Dark Brotherhood quest "Bound Until Death". They are protected by one bodyguard.
She and her husband may be encountered a second time. Her husband will be wearing rags after having his clothes ripped apart by a Sabre Cat, and Salonia will be barefooted.
If killed, they have valuable items and killing them won't be counted on the perpetrator's crime record. If the guard is killed or attacked by the Dragonborn it will raise their bounty in Falkreath by 40 points, depending on which level they are at. (Level 1 was 40 points)
Salonia: "Why are we even going to a wedding at this far flung end of the Empire anyway?"
Plautis: "Wha... Your shoes? We get robbed by bandits, my clothes torn to shreds by some giant cat, our bodyguard eaten by a dragon... And you're worried about your shoes?"
- "Ugh. Speak to my husband if you must."
- "Ugh. It's talking to me."
- "I hate this place. I hate the trees. I hate the rocks. And I hate the snow."
- "Get away from me, you Skyrim trash."
- "Clearly you have no idea who I am you or you wouldn't dare approach me."
- She has the same surname as Narina Carvain, the countess of Bruma during the Oblivion Crisis.
- It is possible to meet Salonia and Plautis in the wilderness, wearing rags and commenting about having been attacked by bandits. Plautis will claim that their bodyguard was eaten by a dragon.
- Although, if attacked, Salonia runs away initially, she may turn back to fight. This may cause nearby guards to attack Salonia.
- It is also possible to find Salonia as a cadaver on the road, a wolf prowling near her, or to come across a sabre cat attacking the party, likely killing the couple.
- After the wedding she might also be encountered barefoot, complaining that she ruined her favorite pair of shoes without even making it to the wedding.
- If one pickpockets her or bothers her too much, she will take out a contract and send hired thugs.